A Revolution to Cleanse Toxins
© Syda Productions
Anytime is a great time to clean and throw out old and no-longer-used stuff. Why do we hang onto clothing and shoes that we have not worn for years? Why do we keep so many things in our kitchen and home that we no longer use because we have replaced them with something that works better? Now is the time for a peaceful revolution and new beginnings. It is best to let the old patterns of our care go to make room for new and revolutionary ideas.
Our bodies need regular renewal as well. Our lymphatic system—the body’s cleansing mechanism—supports every system in the body, including our immune, digestive, detoxification and nervous systems. It is a vast network made up of tiny vessels, nodes and a spleen.
Keep your lymph fluid moving freely. The lymphatic system’s primary function is to isolate infection and debris and transport it through filtration points known as lymph nodes. A blocked lymph system can become a breeding ground for pathogenic materials. If not carried away with movement or a light massage, these infected lymph cells can travel to other parts of the body. If they are cancer cells, they can begin to grow cancer (metastases) in other body parts such as the bone marrow.
Painful and tender fibrocystic breasts, which are not signs of cancer, may be the cause of lymphatic system blockage. That pain and tenderness may be coming from restricted circulation. For example, a collection of toxins may be trapped when a bra is worn. Studies show women with fibrocystic breasts can often obtain dramatic improvement without surgery simply by taking off their bra.
Breasts have a generous supply of lymphatic nodes. Because the lymphatic system doesn't have a pump, movement and gentle massage are the only ways to purge the breasts of these toxins. Anything that slows down the cleansing of these toxins increases the risk of developing symptoms and/or disease.
Steps to Cleanse Toxins from Your Breasts
- Let your breasts jiggle without a bra to detoxify themselves
- Drink plenty of quality water throughout the day, with lemon in your water upon awakening
- Clean up your diet, avoiding anything that causes food sensitivities and allergies
- Breathe deeply and slowly from your diaphragm for the natural movement of lymph
- Stretch and exercise regularly every day to increase oxygen into all your cells
- Give yourself a loving, gentle breast self-massage to improve lymphatic circulation
- Use pure essential oils to cleanse, balance, detoxify and stimulate the immune system
- Make lifestyle changes to cleanse fear, anxiety and stress—both physical and mental
- Adapt an attitude of gratitude and forgiveness to cleanse and set yourself free
Become aware of body signals that give a message. Ask what the message means and listen to your innate wisdom to get the answers you need. Take time to become aware, learn and find practical ways to integrate the revelations you receive. This may be the beginning of a peaceful revolution in your body to cleanse it from old patterns and toxins and live a healthier life.
Joyce Sobotta has a BS in education and certifications in holistic aromatherapy and reflexology. She is the founder/owner of a home-based international business renowned for Healthy Girls Breast Oil—a unique essential oil blend for breast health. She offers consultations and presentations to empower women with knowledge for natural breast health. For more information and video, visit AromatherapyNaturesWay.com/lymphaticbreastmassage/.Edit ModuleShow Tags