The Secret of Women and Self-Care: Four Ways Women Can Bless the World by Not Putting Themselves Last
Dawn Morningstar, Venerable Women (Johanna)
Women, enjoy 45 minutes just for you! Master coach Dawn Morningstar will share tried-and-true ways for women to live with inner confidence and a new sense of self-respect and self-love—all from focusing on their own self-care. You'll examine what you learned about women and their self-care in the past and how you care for yourself (and maybe some ways you don't) now. You'll learn four proven and easy-to-remember techniques that increase self-awareness. Participants will receive handouts and pages for notes and experience immediate results as they begin to reclaim their wholeness and live with greater self-love, confidence and joy. You'll leave this workshop with a bounce in your step and happiness in your heart!
Women learn to: Stop putting their own needs last—guilt-free—and why that helps the world more.
- Identify and prioritize what’s important in their lives—in a simple, beautiful way.
- Appreciate a sparkling experience of the Divine within.
- Grant themselves permission to live a happy, healthy, fulfilled life.
- Stop feeling alone on their journey.
- Feel renewed, nourished, and blessed in every moment.
Date & Time
November 9, 2019
11:30AM - 12:15PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Roseville Minneapolis 2540 Cleveland Ave N Roseville 55113 MN US https://www.natwincities.com/businesses/mn-roseville-doubletree-by-hilton-roseville-minneapolis