Honor the Sacredness of Our Bodies (8 week evening series)
Engage in an 8-week holistic, live virtual workshop that seeks to bring us back into balance and empowers us to reclaim our true, natural, feminine beauty.
How would you describe your relationship with your body? Do you struggle to love and accept it as it is? Are you at peace with it? Do you feel it has betrayed you? What are your behaviors, symptoms or illnesses trying to tell you? How is your body trying to communicate with you?
I invite you to engage in an 8-week holistic, live virtual workshop that seeks to bring us back into balance and empowers us to reclaim our true, natural, feminine beauty.
From a place of compassion and acceptance, you can change your relationship with your body, and change your life—by going deep within, listening to the wisdom of your body, and taking care of yourself. You’ll learn to address your underlying needs and meet the hunger that resides in your soul.
Through this process you’ll learn to:
- Week 1: Discover messages you’ve personally ingested about the feminine body
- Week 2: Let go of self-judgment and develop self-compassion
- Week 3: Become conscious of your emotions, beliefs and defenses
- Week 4: Listen to the wisdom of your physical body
- Week 5: Discern your authentic truth
- Week 6: Find your inner voice and live your truth
- Week 7: Awaken to your spiritual self
- Week 8: Trust your process and receive the gift of a transformative relationship with your body
What others are saying:
“I completely resonated with this approach. It was the piece of the puzzle that had been missing for all my years of struggling with weight and body issues.”
“I gained the insight and attention that my spirit craved. I now know my behaviors are a gift calling for my attention to what truly needs healing in my life.”
Date & Time
Weekly on Wednesday
Jan 20, 2021 through Mar 10, 2021
5:30PM - 7:30PM
More InfoVirtual Event
$599.00 (Includes materials); Early bird discount of $100 if you register by December 15, 2020.