Creating the New Avalon
In this three-week webinar, you will remember your soul’s connection with the Arthurian legend, expand your awareness of the 5th dimension and go beyond space and time, and more.
Three-week webinar - May 6, 13, 20 2021
The word Avalon means the ‘Isle of Fruit’. It is a place most people connect with the Arthurian legend of King Arthur and is prominently featured in the movie ‘The Mists of Avalon’. The meaning of the word suggests it is a place that needs to be nurtured and tended. It is also a place that has been largely forgotten because of our lost connection with Mother Earth and the feminine principle.
It is time, however, to remove the cobwebs from our subconscious memories to reconnect with Avalon in a new way. It is time to come together to plant the seeds for future generations that will bear fruit for all of humanity.
The New Avalon is a place created with a balance of masculine or feminine energy. It is a place created in the spirit of collaboration and a shared vision, using the powerful tools we have acquired. Everything created in the physical is first created with an idea, a vision. Creating the New Avalon provides an opportunity to create a shared vision for humanity. And what better time to begin than now.
In this three-week webinar, you will:
- Remember your soul’s connection with the Arthurian legend Expand your awareness of the 5th dimension and go beyond space and time.
- Experience Individual and Group Healings to release Karmic Energy that created separation.
- Receive Activations and Meditations that will help Heal the Wounds that created a disconnection.
- Create a stronger connection with both Masculine and Feminine Energy within yourself and the Universe.
- Experience the process of how the creation of ideas leads to physical manifestation
Logistics: Livestream sessions allow you to see and hear the teacher and the other participants. Discussions, meditations, healing activations, and Q&A sessions are all possible online. Choose to attend via Livestream–or use the recorded sessions to experience the course. Audio recordings of the sessions will be available to all participants.
Date & Time
May 6, 2021
7:00PM - 8:30PM